October 17, 2007

I have no ill will

It's raining outside. Actually, it's pouring down in sheets and the clouds above the city look rather gloomy and foreboding as though something terrible my occur today. And I'm inside my office building on the 5th floor looking out at the gloom and doom and I'm smiling. Yes, I'm happy that water is coming out of the sky in buckets. Why? Because the rain is washing away all the pollen in the air and I can finally breath easy. Having allergies is a pain and after wiping a runny nose a dozen times a day until the skin on my upper lip is red and chafed dry isn't my idea of fun. So, no allergies today. And with the rain, I know for a fact that my ex-friend won't be working today. He can't fly let alone teach flying in stormy weather. No work means no money earned and nowhere to go and nothing to do but surf the web and look for online dates in the hopes of not being alone all day. I'm very happy that it's raining. Now, if only this weather would last until Spring time. Wouldn't that be nice? It would. Yes, it would.

No comments: