
Yes, dodgeball. I've seen the movie. Maybe you have also. I've played the game back in elementary/middle school and was frightened of being smacked in the face by a rubber ball the size of my head. And I'm sure you have also. But I'm all grown up (I think I am) and I can take the hits (lightly) and what's a little hurt (pain makes you stronger) when you can throw the ball right back and let out a little pent up energy (rage) in the process? I have a decent throwing arm, I can catch a ball, but can I dodge? Remains to be seen. As long as I don't twist an ankle, and no one aims for my knees, I'll be fine. I should tell everyone that in advance. "Hey, just don't aim for the legs! I'm training for a marathon." Yes, that will go really well with everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment