August 01, 2005

Oh, you must be...

It seems Chris' friends know a lot about me and our relationship drama. I don't know what he's told them but I have to assume it's basically everything. Chris can't keep his mouth shut but then, I knew that already.

I met another set of his friends this past weekend who were also running the SF Half with us. They were generally pleasant when we all went out for dinner Sat night. And of course, they all had TnT stories to reminisce so I felt a little left out of the loop. What was so ironic was that I had joined their "cult" that very morning and will be running for the East Bay team this fall season. Rather than mention that to them and have to hear Chris' smug "I knew you couldn't resist joining the mothership" garbage, I thought it would be wiser to keep my mouth shut and still talk trash about his cult. Sounds hypocritical of me, but I actually enjoy giving Chris a hard time. He needs to be knocked off his pedestal once in a while.

No comments: