My married friend does not know that tomorrow will be the last day we will communicate. It's been fun and a great way to pass the time and push my loneliness and depression to the side. But, I can only chat with my friend for so long and not want to screw him, eventually. Better that I don't, of course. Hence, why I'm ending our relationship/friendship.
I am so tempted to kiss him tomorrow as a parting gift. I won't though. He asked me if I could show him my breasts. Haha! I denied him that.
The only reason he is still flirting with me is that he knows that there is a possibility that he can get some on the side without his wife finding out. The opportunity is there and I know it also. The only reason I'm still flirting with him is that, in my mind, I would be getting back at my ex however ridiculous that may be. My stupid, irrational thinking.
I have to nip this in the bud before I really fall into a trap. I like him a lot though. We have a lot in common, have the same values, perspectives, ideals and get along very well. He's smart. He won't lose himself in me even if I hope for it. He'll milk the situation for all it's worth and then cut me loose.
I have to gear myself to stay on course and stick to my plan tomorrow. I know I will miss chatting with him. It was so entertaining and he made me feel pretty. Oh, well. Life changes and I have to go my own way.

No comments:
Post a Comment