June 24, 2007

He's no friend of mine

I'm in a state of mellow disrepair today. I planned to go out and watch the Pride parade but I woke up too late and feeling as though my head's about to explode, I decided it's best to take it easy.

These long nights are starting to take it's toll on me and it's becoming difficult to stay social and generally "awake". Friday night wasn't too bad. Met up with my "special friend" for sushi before hanging out with his posse at Red Devil to hear French Disco headline. Music was entertaining but my planned talk didn't fare well and my friend's ambiguous one-liners about our "friendly" relationship upset me. I can't deal with the wishy washy attitude he has. I'm much too old to be dealing with a fwb situation. I don't have time for the drama. He really is not a friend of mine. I need to clarify our relationship and I'm tired of not knowing where we really stand. I feel like I have wasted too much of my time and getting emotionally attached because of it.

No comments: