Life can be so trivial and dry. I sometimes wonder what is the point of living. I'm not in a slump though. On the contrary, it's the opposite. I have so many activities going on, it can be overwhelming. I must just be overwhelmed.
Either that or I just feel a tiny bit empty after hooking up with my ex over the weekend. I guess I thought I would feel a little passion for him but it was the alcohol driving my actions and when it was over, I just wanted to get the hell out. He didn't want me to leave. I think he enjoyed my presence and the comfort of sleeping with someone familiar. I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. And I did manage to leave when he was too tired to stop me a third time.
Now, we are back where we started with less commitment.

No comments:
Post a Comment