They absolutely suck. I am so out of whack and up in a roar because of First Horizon. This ridiculous home equity loan that my ex and I signed up for years ago when we refinanced is still hanging over my head. I thought I had this taken care of when I had to refinance a second time to take the ex off the title. Apparently, nothing was done and I'm left scrambling to close the loan before end of escrow tomorrow.
I don't know how many times I have called First Horizon (at least four times this morning) to get everything straightened out. It's very upsetting especially when I haven't used a cent of the equity loan and the balance is still zero owed. Why can't I close it? Because First Horizon needs my signature, soc. security #, proof of who I am and my first born child, that's why. Completely frustrating..
And even with all that information, I still get the run around. I have the title company, my broker, and my brother all taking turns harrassing First Horizon for one simple faxed document stating that the equity loan has never been used and the loan will be closed. It's that simple, you would think. But no, they need my signature on this form and that form and they never received any fax and didn't I get a letter from them requesting a loan close and blah blah bullshit. Their system is completely automated and no one seems to know what the hell is going on over there. Is anyone at First Horizon doing their damn job?

No comments:
Post a Comment