May 24, 2005

Still no "Exclusivity"

My "friendly" relationship with Chris is better. We still talk on the phone when we both have time and our dates have progressed at a manageable rate. We're making out every time we see each other which is once every weekend. And two of my friends have already met him and applaud his good behavior.

So, why am I thinking so much about things that have not come about? Because we are still not "exclusively" dating each other. That term to define our relationship is ridiculous. I don't even know what we are. Chris already mentioned that he's happy the way things are going and he doesn't have an interest in dating other people. Yet, today, he tells me he's going to go out with his "good" friend whom he happened to have dated late last year and whom he apparently has a crush on since last month before we had met. I can only assume that his feelings for this friend of his are still alive and well. And he sees and talks to her every so often during TnT training.

Should I be worried? I see a red flag here and I don't feel comfortable about it. But what am I supposed to do? I know, do nothing. It's none of my business what he does on the side. And we are not "exclusive". So, I might as well do the same.

No comments: