So, I didn't stick with my original plan and I didn't break all communication with my married friend. But now, I don't even consider him a friend anymore. He's lost nearly every ounce of integrity he might have had. I don't even trust him as far as I can throw a 50lb rock. And I can not believe I'm still chatting with this idiot. And he is an idiot.
The last week or so, I have posted on Strictly Platonic looking for people to chat with to pass the time. Well, twice, he (let's call him "Idiot") responded to my annonymous post to chat. In both cases, he gave false stats. In both cases, he was the only guy that gave false stats. Why give stats at all if you plan on lying? That's just ridiculous. The first time he responded, I chose not to reveal myself to him and I asked him a bunch of boring questions to start off the conversation. He asked me if I was married or single and I said I was single. After a long pause, he told me he was married. Well, at least he didn't lie on IM even though he clearly lied in his original response.
Two days later, I post the second "looking to chat" ad. He responds this second time. Again with the false stats. This time, he's 30 yrs old instead of 35 yrs old. What? He lost a couple years of his life or did he just feel younger today? Damn idiot. I was annoyed and decided to email him back telling him to stop lying. Idiot responded back to my email this morning saying that he can chat if he wants to and what am I, the internet police? F*** you, buddy. I didn't say he couldn't chat. I just told him that he shouldn't lie. What's the point in lying about your maritial status? Is Mr. Idiot too embarrassed to say he's married? Does he want to deceive people like he attempted to deceive me late last year just to get a little nookie on the side? What a f***ing loser! I actually feel sorry for his wife now. Stupid bastard...

No comments:
Post a Comment