I'm back online and chatting again. This time with another interesting fellow. Let's call him Hugh since that is his name. So, we are discussing boring topics like, what do you do for a living, what sport activities are you interested in, where are you from originally, and other insignificant banter to pass the work hours.
It's entertaining to chat with strange men from the net. I take it with a grain of salt but curiosity always gets the best of me and I have to ask them what they look like. So I do and they give me a general description and I email my description in return.
Well, as expected, my measurements tend to get men salivating. Why? I don't know. So, Hugh is asking me if I have friends w/ benefits, if I've ever made out with friends, if I've ever had sex with a friend, etc. I know what's on his mind. He's testing the waters and trying to guage my reaction or non-reaction to what I would/would not do if we became friends.
No, I'm not going to screw you on the first, second, or third date. No, I'm not interested in a friend w/ benefits. I'm just seeking friends. Why is it so hard to get that across? Can we just not make out?

No comments:
Post a Comment