Every hour, I awoke last night in a fit of sneezes so loud that my bedroom windows rattled and my dog woke from his slumber where he laid on the other side of the house. I think I might have torn a couple nerve endings in my nose cavity from all the violent sneezing.
I hate springtime. My allergies just flare up like an ugly monster rearing it's ugly head. I used up nearly a whole roll of toilet paper last night since I'm too cheap to purchase kleenex. After much fitful hours of tossing about and trying to breath through my mouth and swallow my saliva without choking, I wised up and popped several generic antihistamine tablets in the hopes that sleep would hit me. It did. I was knocked out within a half hour and groggily awoke due to my blarring alarm clock. At least I'm content in knowing that other people have the same allergy problems as I do and probably did not sleep well either. Misery loves company.

No comments:
Post a Comment